Why borrow from THFC?
THFC has helped well over a hundred housing associations achieve strategic goals, being uniquely positioned to provide competitively priced finance to housing associations across the UK:
- Thirty years of experience as a not-for-profit lending to UK housing associations
- Strong institutional relationships including with housing associations, investors, the Regulator(s) of social housing, the National Housing Federation, the European Investment Bank and the UK Government
- A track record of innovation including the introduction of EIB funding to the sector, some of the earliest green finance products for retrofit and sustainable developments, the hugely successful Affordable Homes Guarantee Scheme which saw some of the lowest rates of funding ever achieved for housing associations, and the establishment of bLEND to provide easy access funding
- A large and professional team that allows THFC to offer a comprehensive in-house service including dedicated specialists in property security and management of funds
© A2 Dominion
THFC’s products are structured to ensure the borrower gets the best possible rates of funding:
- Option to secure the loan with proceeds while security charging is completed, or to complete it prior to pricing and immediately drawdown funds
- Strong credit ratings and investor familiarity with the business means THFC can achieve competitive pricing for borrowers
- Track record of stable earnings and measured growth ensures THFC’s business remains viable and sustainable
- Ongoing and bespoke support for borrowers throughout the life of the loan
- Retained bonds allow flexible timing and speed to market
- No gearing and ICR covenants.
To find out more about borrowing from THFC please contact us.